Excerpt from Granpa Irons storys
These are Grandpa Irons Full Moon Stories.
Last evening while reading through it I came across something I would like to share with you.
From "In the Moon When The Buffalo Bellow".......
"He said that the sun is the light of the universe and that the songs are for all life in the Creation.......He said before the sun came, the universe was in darkness and cold. The spirits of all living things had no homes and were wandering through the blackness, searching for a place to become life. Then, one time when all the spirits came together and became one thought of hope, their wish for life exploded with light in the universe. The Earth, our mother, was born, and the moon and all the planets and star nations were created.
The great power of the sun is the hope of love and goodness for all living things. Mother Earth gave herself to all life for the homes we needed. And the sun gave himself to all life for the light and warmth we needed."

1 Comments:
Eileen
I bee reading a light that shines from your heart!
Ellen
Post a Comment
<< Home